Job Title：Product Executive(3 Vacancies)
Main Duties & responsibilities：
- Write business requirements for enhancement of online products/services to meet business goals.
- Conduct competitor website research/assessment, and provide recommendation to gain competitive edge in the market.
- Conduct online surveys and periodically conduct face to face survey interview users to gather product feedback
- Generate ideas for product enhancement from user feedback, usability studies, research, and survey feedback.
- Carry out creative discussions on website usability with web designers to deliver web page mockups.
- Prepare business justifications and recommendations for product enhancement requests.
- Write test cases and conduct UAT as test lead.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), production testing and bug reporting for online products.
- Prepare presentation slides, screenshots and conduct product training to internal business units.
- Create and maintain regular business analytics reports, analyze performance trends.
- Other work arranged by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Business or IT fields is preferred.
- Work experience in online/website/eCommerce environment is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data trends.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to coordinate across groups.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong problem solving attitude; capable of recommending relevant methods to address problems.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and good at end-to-end execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Be part of Global Sources and start a challenging and rewarding career. Send your resume to email@example.com.