For 50 years, Global Sources has been serving the B2B industry with a reliable and professional trade platform, which is highly trusted by our professional buyer and supplier community. More than 1.5 million international buyers, including 95 of the world’s top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
In respond to the call for the development of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Global Sources organizes multiple professional sourcing fairs in Hong Kong each year, including the world ’s largest electronic product sourcing fair. Global Sources Electronics, Indonesia connects China with Southeast Asia market under the “Belt and Road Initiative” ; Global Sources is also a majority shareholder in Shenzhen International Machinery Manufacturing Industry Exhibition (SIMM) and its related shows—the leading machinery exhibitions in Southern China.
Global Resource ’s mission is to “connect the world ’s high-quality buyers and suppliers with the right information, at the right time, and through the right channels.” We took advantage of the trend and led the country ’s companies to connect with the world under the guidance of national policy. Join hands with Global Sources to master the future of the world.
● 1970 Global Sources founded
● 1971 Asian Sources goes to press
● 1974 The first specialized trade journal Electronics is launched
● 1995 The first online marketplace in Asia – Asian Sources Online is launched
● 2000 Global Sources goes public and is listed on NASDAQ under the ticker GSOL
● 2003 The first China Sourcing Fair is held in Shanghai
● 2006 China Sourcing Fairs move to Hong Kong
● 2011 Verified Buyer system is launched as a new industry standard
● 2013 Global Sources entered into an agreement to acquire an ownership interest SIMM and its related shows.
● 2020 Upgraded apps and Global Sources Online Shows are launched and Global Sources Exhibition expands its footprints to Asia, Africa, and America
Hu Wei, Chief Executive Officer
Connie Lai, Chief Financial Officer
Vicki Kei, Senior Vice President
Carol Lau, Senior Vice President, Client Service, Sales Support & Analytics
Coral Deng, Head, Human Resources
John Kao, Vice President, Electronics Group
Sam Zhang, Vice President, New Business Development
Wendy Lai, Vice President , Global Sources Exhibitions
Wilson Wu, Vice President, Joint Management and Special Projects
Tel: (852) 2814-5580
Tel: (852) 8121-2000