Global Sources Consumer Electronics, 11-14 October 2020
The world’s largest electronics sourcing show, connecting today’s tech-driven buyers with the leading drivers of innovation in China and across Asia
Health and Safety Measures
Global Sources always puts the safety of exhibitors, visitors and service users first. Following the guidelines promulgated by the World Health Organization and Hong Kong’s Centre for Health Protection, Global Sources has introduced enhanced precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of all show attendees, as follows.
· Hand sanitizer stations at main entrances, public areas, Customer Service Counters and washrooms throughout the venue.
· Enhanced cleaning and refuse management, with facilities disinfected using diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent.
· Temperature screening for exhibitors, visitors and service users will be implemented on-site. Medical team will follow up with individual with fever or acute respiratory illness.
· A medical team will be on standby for visitors during the shows.
· Visitors are encouraged to bring with their own face masks. Masks, disposal gloves and hand sanitizers will also be available on request at the information counter, Show Management Office and Registration Counter.
· New signage installed onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations.
· Health protection tips provided to exhibitors, visitors and service users.
· Health guidelines shared with partner hotels, transportation and catering services providers.
In the face of a constantly evolving situation, Global Sources continues to communicate closely with the Government, show venue, security teams, contractors, vendors and affiliated hotels to ensure adequate and appropriate measures.
For enquiries, please call (+852) 8199-8308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.